CNPLaw LLP and its associated companies are looking to employ a suitable individual with the right aptitude, skillset and aspirations to join and lead our HR and admin team.
- Full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, manpower & succession planning, employee retention, employee relations, compensation & benefits, training and development and performance management.
- Lead the HR team and manage the payroll, CPF and income tax submission and leave system.
- Manage on-boarding (including new employee orientation, probation review, etc) and off-boarding processes (including exit interview).
- Manage annual performance appraisal process and update the performance review framework.
- Manage work pass applications and renewal processes.
- Review and update employee handbook and implement HR's best practices, policies and procedures that support the firm's business goals and are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with Management and Department Heads on projects, initiatives and recruitment needs.
- Handle all employee relation matters (including discipline and grievance issues) in accordance with the firm's policies and procedures, and legislative requirements.
- Develop appropriate training initiatives for the employees.
- Tap on the various government grants for optimal utilisation.
- Develop a unified compensation structure for the firm, including the bonus scheme.
- Manage the employee welfare programme.
- Organize and coordinate various firm activities, employee activities and outreach programme.
- Oversee daily operations of the firm.
- Lead the admin team and manage the procurement, use, maintenance, repair, and other related matters of the firm's office supplies, and effective cost control.
- Review the office policies and work processes regularly to improve the workflow efficiency and optimise the use of firm's resources.
- Manage corporate communications of the firm.
- Lead the COVID-19 response team and ensure full compliance with MOM requirements.
- Ensure full compliance of PDPA requirements.
- Liaise with external parties, such as government bodies as and when required.
- Degree in Business or HR related specialisations.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a managerial position. Experience in law firms/ professional services firms would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MOM employment laws and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with all levels of stakeholders.
- Pro-active, resourceful, independent and able to work independently in a multicultural environment.
- Strong leadership skills to lead, mentor and manage the HR and admin team.
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
Interested applicants may apply online with their detailed updated resume, stating last drawn and expected salaries, and availability.