Important notification: If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC)
Based in Asia, we are part of Daimler Trucks, the global leader in commercial
vehicles. We are comprised of two OEMs, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) and Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV). Together, they give us a rich 85-history to draw from as well as a young, innovative drive. The FUSO and BharatBenz brands stand for industry-leading
technology and unrivaled quality for our customers in over 170 markets worldwide.
Description of the Human Resources
In Human Resources we gather the brightest talents from all over the world, develop and compensate our employees, monitor compliance, create and manage policies, headcount and organizational structure. We are constantly devising appropriate procedures and initiatives to instill passion, motivation and commitment.
Your Roles and Tasks
Support on position management /personnel placement -Manage position management process/personnel placement process for smooth and effective operation (Advise/propose ideas on position planning as process owner).
- Propose a short/mid/long-term plan to resolve double assignment and vacant position.
- Support on internal job posting, external hiring to obtain qualified talents.
Support on appraisal, awards, and disciplinary actions - For the management level employees, conduct & moderate PPVM/EDC for responsible offices in line with LEAD process, and provide necessary advice and proposals.
- Manage and operate the evaluation process (PCF/SPA) for staff level employees effectively and smoothly.
- Consult with offices about employees with problems (low performers, mental health,sexual harassment, power harassment, and compliance violation etc.) and how to manage/ communicate (in coordination with other related department, as needed).
Support on implementation of new HR processes, schemes and policie - Support responsible offices when new policy, regulations, or HR schemes are implemented, or when processes are changed. (e.g. change in employment rules,compensation scheme, LEAD/staff appraisal process, international personnel exchange scheme such as ICT, HoP, and so on)
- Manage, lead, motivate and promote the assigned staff by means of target agreements and performance reviews based on MFTBC vision.
- Guarantee internal communication.
- Ensure individual and task related qualification.
- Guarantee that the agreed upon goals are achieved.
- Comply to all company and location wide regulations and guidelines valid for the transferred area of responsibility (e.g. safety and environmental-protection regulations,
working time regulations, guidelines etc.)
- Inform assigned staff about the appropriate regulations and instruct observance.
Practical knowledge and experiences
Line-function management, project management
Developing new business with subordinates
HR related law, internal rule and fundamental processe
Japanese level : Native
English level : Basic