HR Talent Acquistion Manager
|Job Title:||HR Talent Acquistion Manager|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 13:35|
-The successful candidate will develop and implement sourcing and employer branding techniques that will help
recruit talented employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Determine current hiring needs and prepare hiring plans in accordance with the business plan.
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand each positions expectations.
- Sourcing candidates from various channels, including agents, online talent pools, and niche platforms.
- Review job applications to identify high-potential candidates.
- Manage interviews pipelines by arranging interviews, recording candidate evaluations, and craft job offer
- Proven work experience as a talent acquisition consultant, recruiter or similar role.
- Hands on experience with candidates sourcing and evaluation
- Familiarity with resume database and applicant tracking tools.
- Experience in interviewing candidates.
- Business level communication skill in English
- Native level Japanese speaker
- Resiliency and toughness (he/she will be required to face and tackle numerous challenges)
- Honesty and diligence (making mistakes for further growth is acceptable, not unwillingness to challenges)
- Flexibility and willingness to correspond to bunch of changes on a rapid speed
- Stick to professional output, details, and productiveness. Not inefficient, hours taking attitude
- Having sensitiveness about confidential information
- Not forgetting about corporate governance, strong hospitality mind and respect for executive managements,
business and engineering team
(TOEIC 735-860) 1N1)
Paid Holidays Full-time permanent position