- Understand key resource requirements to ensure thedevelopment of resourcing strategies that meet both current and futureorganisational needs.
- Devising and implementing recruitment plans, campaignsand activity within agreed project deadlines.
- Acting as the recruitment subject matter expert onemployee resourcing strategies to provide innovative, cost effective and timelysolutions.
- Managing and developing recruitment processes, ensuringthat all recruitment activity is in line with the recruitment policy
- Understandopen demand and current and future fulfilment gaps.
- Minimum Degree
- At least 6 years of talent acquisition experience
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
Job Ref: 8855V3