- A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
- Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
- Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the part-time staff HR management, including manpower planning, recruitment and selection, benefits administration and employee relations
- Collaborate closely with FB Department to manage the effectiveness of the man power planning and retention strategies on their part-time employment
- Design and implement recruitment strategies by effectively utilizing different sources and channels
- Analysis and measure the existing recruitment channels effectiveness
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in human resources management, business administration or related disciplines
- At least 7 years of solid experience in full spectrum of HR work experience
- Candidates with hospitality experience are highly preferred
- Extensive experience in handling mass volume recruitment
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, proficient Putonghua would be an advantage
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong organizational skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.