Job Responsibilities :
1. Human Resource
- Monitoring and ensuring employees compliance with HR policies
- Managing recruitment, hiring, and training of employees
- Managing employees job performance appraisals
- Ensuring proper exit procedures for leaver employees
- Overseeing day-to-day HR administration, e.g. Leave Applications, Expense Claims.
2. Office Management
- Overseeing the functioning and maintenance of office premises and facilities
- Overseeing administration and support staff
- Managing office assets and supplies
- Dealing with building management, authorities, and regulators.
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in human resource management and office management with at least 3 years at management level
- This role requires hands-on experience
- People oriented and results driven.