A rapid growth handbag manufacturer is looking for high caliber candidate to join the group:
- Provide Full spectrum of HR and administration including but not limited to payroll, compensation, staff benefits, recruitment and employee relations;
- Perform manpower forecast and annual budget process for HR, Admin and IT functions and ensure they are aligned with company guideline;
- To be responsible for leading all staff in the department to provide effective and professional HR service so as to improve effectiveness;
- Lead a team to support the projects of factory renovation and relocation, equipment or devices repair and maintenance etc.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained from MNC organizations;
- Good communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills;
- Having knowledge and experience in handbag manufacturing is preferred;
- Station in the Philippines;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume with current and expected salaryby clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and used for employment related purpose.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.