We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
Build and agree with hiring manager an end to end recruiting plan that includes:
- An understanding of the position requirements and the hiring manager's broader team/business
- A timeline to deliver the recruiting search
- A view of the talent market, talent availability, and who the competitors and target companies should be
- A review of the joint inputs and communications that will be required to deliver a successful recruiting experience (i.e. interview teams, use of RCM, feedback, etc.)
2. Lead the candidate generation activities (i.e social media use, effective non- biased position descriptions, effective selection of recruiting channels; Linkedin, RMK, etc.)
3. Actively communicate key search updates and information related to candidates, the competitor and talent landscape.
4. Communicate effectively & transparently with all candidates, either through technology or in person - ensure that no candidate is left without communication.
5. Proactively and confidently manage the offer extension and closing process.
6. Ensure complete accuracy of data, driven through our recruiting tools for GDPR, OFCCP purposes.
7. Has good knowledge of HR peer functions who play a significant role in hiring and onboarding talent to SAP (e.g. Recruiting Operations, Data Management team, Onboarding and Total Rewards). Ensure the candidate and customer experience is seamless while engaging specialist teams in a timely manner.
Experience & Language Requirements:
- 5years experience in a recruiting, HR or similar role
- Focus on sales & Marketing hiring is plus, bachelor degree or equal
- Good English skills both in verbal and written
- University Recruitment, Talents Attraction, Strategy Thinking, Teaching, Communication and Translation
- Good communications and team work skills.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 337919 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid