About The Role
We are looking for an HR Senior Executive or Assistant Manager who is keen on making a social impact by empowering colleagues so that they and the persons with disabilities they serve, can thrive.
Our People and Culture team plans, builds and designs people strategies to ensure that Rainbow Centre has a competent and impactful workforce to meet the needs and aspirations of our service users - persons with disabilities and their families.
As a Senior Executive or Assistant Manager, you will engage key internal stakeholders on all people-related matters, including but not limited to onboarding, learning and development, employee wellbeing and manpower analysis and planning. You may play different roles as part of the team:
Partner: Supporting business units and aligning people strategies to RCs objectives
HR Operations: Ensuring sensible and efficient processes and practices
Employee Champion: Building an empowered, inclusive and thriving workforce
Candidate Requirements Technical Competencies:
- Have a good knowledge of manpower laws and regulations and working knowledge of employee lifecycle components
- Typically would possess a good tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related field with 4 years of relevant experience
- Are keen to learn
- Think on your feet
- Like working with people, collaborating and working in a team
- Have a person-centered approach
- Believe that doing good and doing well go together