- HR Relationship Manager is responsible for providing HR guidance to support the business strategy and goals i.e. to perform the role of an internal advisor in terms of HR related matters (e.g recruitment, performance management, talent development, rewards and recognition).
- Establish and develop strong partnership with the line managers and employees to effectively champion and implement HR processes, programs and procedures.
- Work with the line managers and employees to help maintain healthy employee engagement and if necessary jointly manage and resolve employee relations issues and disciplinary matters.
- Work in collaboration and partnership with internal HR specialist functions to roll out HR related initiatives and programs such as workforce transformation, recruitment, learning and development.
- Support daily HR administrative matters such as employee inquiries
- University degree in any discipline with 6 to 8 years of working experience. Experience in HR areas such as compensation practices/talent management/organization development/ performance management/employee engagement will be advantageous.
- Analytical and result driven
- Able to deal with ambiguity, work independently, resourceful and proactive.
- Must have strong influencing and people management skills. Will be dealing with multiple and diverse stakeholders.