The We Company?s mission is to elevate the world?s consciousness. Our global platform reimagines and positively impacts how we work, live and grow through three distinct business lines: WeWork?s mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living; WeLive?s mission is to build a world where no one feels alone; WeGrow?s mission is to unleash every human?s superpowers. Through design, technology, and hospitality we are creating a community that helps people live life with purpose and have a meaningful impact in the world. The We Company began 2019 with more than 400,000 members. In less than ten years, we?ve built a global network of 400 locations across 100 cities and nearly 30 countries, and we?re just getting started.
Program Manager, People Operations.
About the Role.
WeWork?s mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. Here is a place you join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. Our Pacific People Team is.
excited to open a newly created position! The WeWork People Operations Program Management team strives to deliver consistent service & support across people processes, operations, and program management. The successful candidate will effectively engage and influence employees, managers, and leaders at all levels to deliver challenging People Operation projects across the Pacific region..
You will be based in Singapore and report to Senior Manager, People Operations. This role will be a strategic partner and hands-on contributor focused on HR projects management, HR Communications, business requirements gathering, process optimization & automation, resource planning and implementing people processes as we launch or enhance the most complex operations across the Pacific region..
Come and create your life?s work with WeWork!.
- Develop and own the HR Project plans and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders including with senior management. Working with Project and People team both globally and regionally to ensure the key project milestones delivery on time, within budget, resource and policy .
- Manage the status reporting and progress tracking processes including the creation of dashboard and other reports. .
- Partner with Global counterparts and regional People team to identify potential improvements and evaluation of activities to existing HR systems platform, prioritizing business requirements, deliverables, and timelines for implementation .
- To gather People Analytic data, insights and effectiveness out of HR and other functions across Pacific region, through systems enabled transformation to improve existing HR processes and provide the business with real data and insights .
- Facilitate standardization and alignment for the HR systems and tools that include policy review, training, implementation, follow up, improvement and change management to embed the new ways of working .
- Manage project risks, action logs, escalations, issues, changes, quality management and communications are defined and maintained professionally .
- Review digitalization of HR processes and provide solutions to streamline and establish shared services protocols Conduct periodic data and process audits to ensure compliance across the Pacific region .
- Be the representative for Pacific region in global projects discussions to ensure People projects are in compliance with local employment laws and market practice for Pacific region .
- Transform the way data is used to optimize our talent strategy including talent acquisition, retention, and organizational development in an agile environment. .
- Translating talent and business issues into questions and hypothesis that can be tested with in-depth data analysis and modeling. .
- Craft HR Communications to internal employees for all HR related programs/process. .
Requirement and Qualifications.
- A Bachelor?s Degree .
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources with minimum 5 years of experience in HR projects management; understanding and experience of HR Operating Models, HR Processes and HR Systems, HR Shared Service operations and previous experience in delivering a HR Transformation project .
- Manage multiple concurrent projects priorities and with multiple workstreams that require inputs from cross-functional and cross-regional stakeholders .
- Demonstrated experience of project planning processes and techniques combined with knowledge of program budget management and reporting. .
- Strategic, critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills and common business acumen .
- Excellent quantitative skills, with experience in analyzing large volumes of data in a fast-paced and dynamic environment .
- Experience working with cross-functional and on concurrent priority projects .
- Ability to work well under pressure to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously .
- Experience with project management tools and with strong process improvement experience .
- Experience in building strong relationships in a global and regional environment with the ability to engage and influence leaders at senior levels .
- Experience in Workday system implementation will be a huge plus! .
- Detail oriented, results driven and process savvy .
- Service-oriented, organized and meticulous .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
- Solid skills with Microsoft Powerpoint, Visio and Excel (ability of analyzing and presenting data) .