TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
About the team
Ensuring that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content is a core value at Tik Tok. The Global Monetization Integrity (MI) team plays a critical role in driving initiatives to mitigate risks in Ads and Commerce and ensuring advertiser quality on our platform.
TikTok is seeking a Program Manager to grow, redefine, and model our MI of Global Business Solutions (GBS) team.
The role is responsible for building and supporting the HR strategic direction of the GBS team. The role will develop and scale programs including Talent Management; Org Design and Expansion; Leadership Development; and Onboarding with internal stakeholders, such as HR, OSG, OEEE, and the aligned business teams.
The right candidate for this role must have a passion for the business, a collaborative leadership style, and the ability to influence others while navigating ambiguity in a faced-paced environment.
1. Supporting Head of HR for Global Monetization Integrity in SEA with strategic HR planning
2. Align the local teams with global HR initiatives, and ensure they are fit for purpose in these markets.
3. Own the rollout and delivery of core Talent Management and Engagement activities (Annual Review; Employee Engagement Survey; GBS onboarding)
4. Identify new HR mechanisms to accelerate Leadership Development
5. Creating systems and processes which drives efficiency and clarity on expansion activities
6. Create & update dashboards for reviewing key people indicators
7. Drive the alignment and regular relationship with local and global HR/TA teams
8. Partner with cross-functional teams to improve workflows to ensure improvements for onboarding; OEEE processes; sales and management training, and ensuring the HR/TA teams are set up for success.
9. Leverage insight, data, and other feedback to run future planning exercises for the HR/TA team.
1. Minimum 5 years experience in HR Generalist, Business Partnering, or HR specialist roles.
2. Experience in advertising, digital, commercial monetization is a plus
3. Strong organizational skills and a consultative approach
4. Experience managing programs through a structured, data-driven approach
5. Experience in analyzing data and delivering recommendations
6. Excellent verbal and written English
7. Self-starter, fast learner with a start-up spirit
8. BA/BS degree or equivalent years of HR-related experience.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.Tell employers what skills you have