An exciting HR Process Improvement and Change Manager (short term contract) job has just become available at a multinational advertising and marketing organisation located in the central region. Immediately available candidates are highly preferred.
About the HR Process Improvement and Change Manager (short term contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the continuous HR strategic initiatives and ensure successful deliverables across the APAC and other global regions. You will report directly to the regional director of the global HR team and work closely with key stakeholders across the business.
- Manage the end-to-end project implementation process from facilitation, delivery, process streamlining and escalation issues
- Work with keys stakeholders and process leaders on deployment of solutions, driving standardisation and implement best practices
- Work with the service management teams and global workday services to advise and drive significant decisions on various process redesign and effectiveness
- Update process maps, SOPs, and performance indicators and lead the end to end process transformation across HR and other business teams in the organisation
To succeed in this HR Process Improvement and Change Manager (short term contract) role, you must possess strong HR project management experience. Strength in influencing stakeholders and effective delivery is essential.
- Degree with a minimum of 10 years' HR project management or change/process improvement experience, ideally in a global and fast-paced organisation
- Capable of managing complex and multilevel projects across various regions and thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills, along with analytical mind and business acumen
- Proven experience in managing end to end process utilising Lead Six Sigma methodologies across HR and non-HR processes
- Immediately available and open to take up a short term project assignment
This is a world renowned organisation headquartered in UK, that consist of more than 20,000 employees worldwide. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture.
If you are driven, enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you to be part of one of the leaders in the field of advertising and marketing.