As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkOur client is a leading European banking institution with over 10 offices across Asia. With their growing presence across the region, they are currently recruiting for a HR People Data Manager, APAC to join their team overlooking HR systems and solutions through data analytics.
Our client is a leading European banking institution with over 10 offices across Asia. With their growing presence across the region, they are currently recruiting for a HR People Data Manager, APAC to join their team overlooking HR systems and solutions through data analytics.
As the HR People Data Manager, you will report directly to the Head of HR and play an important role in defining future HR Data and Analytics roadmaps.
- Take a lead role in managing workforce reporting and analysis
- Compile and understand HR data and statistics, gathering trends and using this to link to business development
- Work closely with local HR, HRIS, and global reporting teams to understand the HR data and how this relates to HR systems
- Act as a champion on change management projects through predictive HR reporting and analytics
- Manage end-to-end implementation of new data reporting and visualization tool by working with both internal and external resources
- Propose opportunities to improve standardization and HR processes that will make a positive impact on data management and reporting
- Build strong relationships within the business, particularly with the HR team in order to drive business goals
- At least 7 years of data analysis experience, with regional exposure
- Experience working with a diverse and large employee headcount, preferably within financial institutions
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data with close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Rare Opportunity
- International Work Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Erin Leung on +852 2848 4772.