Lead Japan HR operations team, spanning payroll,work time and leave record, social insurance, employee health managements, andoverall functional operations. Alsomanage Operation Support Team, which is membered by personnel with disabilityto provide operational supports for overall functions in Shinagawa HQ includingHR. In addition to OST, s/he will managemassage room operations and disability colleagues working as massagetherapists.
Providecentralized HR operational services and supports and ensure efficiency andquality of HR operations, transaction processes, and technology.
- HR Operation team: 3 members
- Operation SupportTeam: 11 member
- Manage experienced professionals and staffswho exercise latitude and independence in assignments
- Establishoperational plans and strive for continuous improvement and consistency indeliverables of team activities
- Coordinate operations and supports withother CoE managers and specialists, HRBPs, HRIS, and other functions
- Establish standards and procedures forhandling employee questions, transactions and administration of HR programs
- Lead and manage payroll and ensure accuracyin operations and calculations
- Lead and monitorwork time and leave record and reporting
- Manage employeehealth management
- Supervise socialinsurance operations
- May interact onissues that have internally/externally shared objectives
- Accountable for developing, coaching andmentoring staff on meeting/exceeding performance expectations and definedobjectives
- Provide tactical and operational leadershipto the team ensuring the prioritization of tasks and functional initiatives
- Bachelors degree inBachelor in Arts.
- Minimum 8 years generalHR experiences
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Practical knowledges and understanding inleading and managing the execution of payroll and overall HR functional operations,projects, etc.
- In-depth knowledges and understanding of laborlaw and market practice and trends
- Problem solving skill
- Project management skill
- Demonstrated ability to work with keystakeholders/decision makers (internal/external)
- High attention todetail and accuracy
- Excellentinterpersonal skills to enable effective relationships across a global company
- Strong leadershipwith the ability to motivate both own team and wider team to achieve resultsand create a high performing and engaged team
- Agile, assertive,confident, yet flexible
- Model MedtronicLeadership Expectations & Behaviors
- Proven Compliance and Integrity