HR Operation Manager
|Job Title:||HR Operation Manager|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 14:06|
Report directly to the functional head and supervise team of 5. You will be part of an exciting development journey and building a business and work in partnership with the global and regional teams to ensure HR is well aligned locally.
- Implement HR Operation, ensure consistency, ease of use and compliance for HR policies, systems and processes, some of which will be globally government and others locally designed and / or fine-tuned.
- Maintain HRIS system, data and reports to provide accurate and timely information for effective business and HR planning.
- Identify and maintain a succession plans for all key positions, including implementation of appropriate development programs.
- Enable to source appropriate candidates actively and effective selection using competencies, psychometrics and behavioral selection methodologies.
- Execute global performance management processes with utmost accuracy and timeliness - Ex: Year-end performance reviews, Merit and Bonus processes, Compensation & Benefits Processes, Job Evaluations, etc.
- Implement L&D initiatives aligned with specific competencies and essential/critical business needs.
- Draft and maintain active employee communications and execute events to maintain good employee relations across all country locations
- Lead HR team and develop and increase employee's potential to match business expectations
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field
- 8-10 years of HR generalist experience with hands-on experience in Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent & Performance Management
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Proficient in Thai and English languages, written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Country : Thailand
Company : Logistic and E-Commerce Industry
Salary : Up to US$60,000
Working Hours : Full-Time
Contract : Permanent
Categories : Compensation & Benefits / Payroll, Consulting / Business Partner / Generalist, Recruitment / Staffing, Compliance / AML
Industries : null, null
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's