We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions, all-rounded HR operations, recruitment, staff relation, talent management.
- A key driver/focus on all round HR operations.
- Explore potential and evaluate the effectiveness of advertising, social media, job fair, recruitment day and recruitment channels, etc.
- Monitor staff attendance record and leave management
- Manage employee relations, staff retention practices, positive employee relations
- Assist in benefits programs, policies & procedure review and provide support to other ad hoc C&B projects
- To maintain retention activities - conduct regular meetings with existing selective staff; conduct exit interview and report their feedback to the management.
- Ad- hoc personal support is required
- Degree/diploma holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant HR experience in Laboratory industry
- Self-motivated, responsible, independent and detail-oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills
- A working knowledge of HK employment law and legislation
- Immediate available is preferred