3-5 yrs Experience
- Work closely with the Assistant CB Manager to provide a full spectrum of HR services including payroll administration, employee benefits, annual budget exercise, and tax administration.
- Provide HR support and assist employees to general HR policies and handle general HR services related enquiries
- Prepare monthly HR reports and analysis on a regular basis
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of staff database in SAP and filing system
- Work closely with the Assistant CB Manager in implementing HR policies, C B, payroll, tax arrangement, etc
- Assist in handling the annual salary review exercise and performance bonus
- Administer the leave application of staff
- Arrange health talk and staff benefits related activities
- Handle benefits enrolment, renewal and termination
- In charged of work permit visa renewal for expatriates
- Conduct and arrange orientation program and induction briefing to new joiners
- Participates in ad hoc HR CB projects
- Degree holder preferably with major in HRM or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a generalist role gained from sizeable organizations
- In-depth knowledge in Hong Kong employment-related laws and regulations
- Well-versed in HRIS (SAP) and MS Office applications
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- A good team player and able to handle multi-tasks in a fast-placed working environment
- Organized and detail-oriented, good interpersonal skills with strong sense of responsibilities
- Able to deliver quality work with high accuracy and work under pressure
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.