- Reports to HR Director,
- Handles all HR administrative tasks including working visas for foreigner staff, HR KPIs reports, HR presentations, new joiners medical insurance registrations, promotion/warning/employment/changes of contract terms letters writing...;
- Be the back up and support HR Assistant for contract signatures, new joiners registrations, HR system updating, Annual/Sick leave reports, uniforms badges management;
- Works closely with different Departments such as Accounting, Logistics, Shop/Brand/Training/Area Managers to give them HR support;
- Proceeds to HR Onboardings, terminations, exit interviews for all frontline staff for all brands;
- Be the right hand of HR Director in terms of employees retention;
- Participate and communicate about HR News and KPIs to Division Managers during HR meetings;
- Monitor the Free Goods and Annual Appraisals procedures;
- Find trainers and coordinate trainings for frontline staff requested by the training plan;
- Organize and help to prepare company parties, happy hours, events for the staff.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources or any related field;
- At least 3 years of relevant HR Generalist experience as an HR Assistant or Officer;
- Less experience will be considered as a Senior HR Assistant;
- Familiar with working visa application, HR reports, onboardings and terminations;
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Experience in HR retail such as beauty or fashion is preferred as well as a huge interest in beauty;
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, flexible and multi-tasked;
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines;
- Team spirit, positive mindset, proactive and results oriented;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.