All Market Consulting Limited is a leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, which focuses on placing high caliber professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all management levels. The Hong Kong office specializes in the accounting, banking financial services, Merchandising, IT T management consultancy, legal, sales and marketing, human resources, supply chain, logistics procurement, secretarial support fields. Having a team of professional recruitment consultants, we provide relevant, professional and reliable recruitment services to both our clients and all job-seekers.
To learn more about All Market Consulting Limited, visit websit : http://www.allmarket.com.hk
If you want to check the hot vacancies list, please visit our Facebook : www.facebook.com/allmarketjob
Location : Siu Sai Wan
E-mail : keith(-)allmarket.com.hk
- Act as a generalist with full spectrum of HR functions, including employee relations, compensation benefit administration and performance management.
- Provide support for routine human resources duties such as handling attendance and leave record, updating personnel information, preparing final payment in HK
- Coordinate and maintain effective communications with all line managers and external parties to ensure excellent execution of human resources initiatives
- Compile HR statistics and analytic report
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned
- Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years solid HR experiences
- Attentive to the details, well-organized, able to work independently with tight schedule
- Good coordination skills with a responsible and mature manner
- Strong numeric ability and attention to details with high level of accuracy
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
Our clients are offering comprehensive benefits package to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send your FULL Resume (Include Job Duties, Current Exected Salary) to [email redacted, apply via company website] or Fax 8147 2826 (Attn: Mr Yeung) Hotline: 3568 6393.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose only.