We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
- Direct report to HR Director/ Head of HR
- To provide full spectrum of HR professional skills and knowledge to the company, including General HR, recruitment, HR Policy, On/off boarding. C&B, Payroll, etc
- Handle all round office admin duties, such as office maintenance, procurement, manage receptionist/ pantry assistant, office renovation, equipment etc
- To assist in handling C&B related matters including taxation, social insurance, expatriate package, salary increment benchmark, relocation package for Hong Kong and overseas offices.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, talent management and succession planning
- Maintain system and data updates, including employee record and personal details from hire to retire, including on boarding and off boarding, work visa and other related documents etc
- Handling oversea offices' payroll calculation.
- Coordinate for company events and staff activities
- Liaising between employees and management
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects as-needed.
- Degree graduate in HR Management, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years Regional Human Resources experience primarily in the area of HR Generalist; with Adminstrative experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office with good Excel and PowerPoint skill set; Excel with V-look up and Pivot Table knowledge will be a big plus
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese is a MUST.
- Immediate Available is preferred
Interested parties please submit your application by clicking 'apply now' below and upload your updated resume.