We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
- Implement and execute the HR strategy according to the HR policies and processes in Hong Kong Start up company .
- Ensure these policies and processes are understood and practiced by all levels of employee
- Manage the full spectrum of HR functions including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, performance management, employee relations, and general office administration support assuring alignment Regional HR policies and local legal compliance for a Start up company
- Work Closely with Senior Management to provide strategic guidance and partnership on manpower planning and organization structure for driving overall organization success
- Drive initiatives to improve HR processes and enhance team productivity
- Partner with the leading management team on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development
- Oversee and manage the annual performance management cycle and annual salary review cycle
- Manage yearly staff budget planning, overhead cost analysis and monthly review
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration or related disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years solid experience in HR operations, experience gained from Start up company are preferable
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiatives and be able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal &communication skills with ability to driven changes and enhance effectiveness with all levels of employee
- High level of ethics and confidentiality
- Team player, hands-on, multi-tasking, proactive and meticulous in attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested party please click the "APPLY NOW" button below for a confidential discussion of this job and other similar job opportunities.