Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- To lead the HR team and manage the overall aspects of human resources practices
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, welfare and performance management, payroll, incentives, training & development, PDPA
- Implement HR strategies and initiative aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop HR projects to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement
- and motivate of employees.
- Ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures within the statutory requirements.
- Manage performance appraisal system and drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefit programs.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Provide advice to department managers and bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Bachelor Degree in in Business Management / Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least (7) years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 year managerial experience.
- Sound knowledge of labour regulations and practices in Singapore.
- Good communicator, meticulous with strong organizational skills.
- Highly adaptable to fast paced manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in Times Software (e-HR system) is a bonus
- Hands-on, task oriented with good mentoring skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)