Location: Not Specified
One of Asia's leading company specializing in Sourcing for both hard and soft goods is now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the HR Manager.
As the HR Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of HR while leading a team of 2. You will take lead in the management of full range HR activities including but not limited recruitment, manpower planning, talent management, performance management, C&B and payroll. Moreover, you will assist the Head of HR in the design, planning and development of HR initiatives. In addition, you will play a key role in revamping current initiatives in alignment to business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of hands on HR management experience with 3 years in a supervisory level is preferred
- Prior exposure within the Sourcing / Supply Chain industry will be an advantage
- Able to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills is preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click " Apply Now " to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at or a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.