HR Consultant (for HR Consulting Services)
We are looking for HR professionals looking to work as Human Resource Consultant with specialization below:
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Engagement & Communication
- Employment Value Proposition
- HR Management
- Manpower Planning
- Job Redesign
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Talent Management & Succession Planning
. Advising clients on the administration of human resource policies and procedures.
. Serving as an external consultant by analyzing the clients companys current HR programs and recommending solutions.
. Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures.
. Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures with Singapore Laws and Regulations.
. Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
. Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow.
. Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance.
. Presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs.
- Min. 5 years experience in Human Resource management
- Can communicate with both English speaking and Chinese speaking clients
- Extrovert, enjoy speaking and communicating with people.
- Proactive attitude & ability to work independently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree.
- Candidate with iHRP certification/ PMC/RMC will be an added advantage.Tell employers what skills you have
Good Interpersonal Communication Skills
Compensation & Benefit