Our client, a local well-known Leisure Casual Wear company, is looking for a high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including Recruitment Selection, Compensation Benefit, performance management etc.
- Participate in various HR projects such as salary and benefit surveys, salary and bonus exercise, and other HR initiatives as required
- Organize and co-ordinate staff relations and communication activities
- Develop strong working relationship with the team, department managers, line managers
- Responsible for monthly payroll including day-to-day payroll activities, final payment and tax reporting etc.
- Ensure the payroll process is accurate and on timely matter
- Define orientation, development, and training strategies for retail employee
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related discipline
- Provide minimum 8 years of full spectrum of HR services in RETAIL industry with at least 3 years in managerial level
- Excellent Knowledge of HK employment ordinances and HR practices
- Detail-minded and well-organized with strong numerical sense
- Independent, Self-motivated and Positive
- Excellent written and spoken English Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Manager
- Immediate available will be an advantage
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with current salary, expected salary and contact method by clicking "Apply Now" with "Position Name Job Number" on the subject header.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly confidential
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.