Headquartered in Hong Kong, G2000 is highly recognized as a leading apparel brand across the globe. We operate more than 700 chain stores in more than 15 countries.
We are a company which encourages staff to excel and provide excellent career advancement to our people. To cope with our development, we invite high caliber applicants to apply for the following opening.
Do you want to work in a Young, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment?
Do you have the DNA to succeed?
Be part of an Iconic Hong Kong Brand
This role is to to manage full range of HR services including manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, staff relation and communications to all operating groups in order to ensure they are delivered in a quality and timely manner.
- Develop feasible HR strategies in sourcing and retaining talent and staff at all levels.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive HR policies and procedures to ensure a fair and consistent HR approach.
- Support the talent management team to formulate and implement effective staff development programs.
- Prepare timeline and monitor the progress of annual HR projects including performance appraisal, annual salary review, 360 assessment etc.
- Provide constructive feedback on the existing workflow improvement / standard operation procedure (SOP) in order to achieve operational efficiency.
- Prepare and monitor HR budget. Endorse and approve all the HR documents e.g. manpower requisition form, HR action form and employment contract etc.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- 8 years experience in human resources of which at least 2 years at managerial level, preferable from Fashion Retail industry.
- Proactive, detail-minded, independent, well organised and logical thinking.
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and other related legislation.
- Experience in using IPL is advantageous.
- Strong business sense, management, problem solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Willing to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Manager
JOIN OUR JOURNEY.
Experience being partof becoming the worlds most loved apparel brand.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk