We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
About the Company:
- My client is a MNC and they are currently looking for a HR Rewards Manager for their C&B Team of 6.
- They are looking for a seasoned Rewards professional to take up the role to drive rewards strategies and to set up different high level C&B policies and rewards programmes. The candidate will be also in charge of their commission scheme review.
- Manage salary and benefits survey and benchmarking activity
- Manage the annual performance management process
- Participate in the development, implementation, analysis and administration of total rewards programmes / projects
- Review Commission scheme
- Analyse and benchmark compensation and benefits practices against the market
- Participate the annual performance and salary review process; generate and analysis reports to ensure an equitable review process and align with business objectives and directives
- Develop communications and training materials for HR Business Partners, Line Managers and Employees as required
Skills & Experiences required:
- University degree in HR Management or a related field
- At least 6 years of Rewards experience
- Candidate with knowledge on commission scheme would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge in different analytical tools and good communication skills
- Proficiency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin