About the Company:
Our Client is a fast growing Information Technology Company with global distributed architecture offering a wide range of solutions to the corporate business. They are now looking for a driven individual to join their young and vibrant HR Team to further their expansion in Hong Kong.
Job Description (For both HK and TW):
- Lead and manage talent management activities including but not limited to talent acquisition, employee relations, learning & development and performance management
- Lead and Implement the recruitment process, ensure right capability hired, facilitate offer and prepare all documents such as working visa in HK and our oversea office.
- Provide HR advice and support to all line managers, understanding their operation and needs for manpower planning, talent acquisition and retention
- Formulate, implement and review HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Patriciate in ad hoc HR Project
Skills & Experiences Required:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years in HR
- Understanding full spectrum of HR at operational level with HRBP mindset
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Detailed minded, well organized and multi-tasking
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or send me your most updated CV [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Emrys Lam on +852 2232 3400.