Your new company
We are partnering with a global organisation, with HQ in US with business across Asia Pacific, this organisation is a market leader in healthy diet consumer goods. They are currently looking for a HR Manager to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
Your new role
This position reports into the Director in US. You will be acting as the primary point of contact for Human Resources for employees who are based in Asia pacific. As a Regional HR Manager, you will need to provide strategic Human Resources direction to the management team in Asia Pacific. You will also need to manage all aspects of recruitment efforts within the regions, and create & maintain HR policies and procedures. You will need to enter and maintain HRIS for all current and new employees, process Bi-Weekly payrolls, and conduct orientation, on-boarding and organizational training. Lastly you will need to complete benefit enrolment for new employees and annually open enrolment.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Human Resources Generalist environment.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese. English preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- Demonstrated skills in prioritizing and managing changing priorities.
- Ability to anticipate, identify, analyze, and resolve conflict and problems.
- Ability to multi-task to produce results.
- Strong organizational skills.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a fast-paced industry
- Exposure in diverse Asia markets
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.