We are expert in Talent Management solutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Talent Axis is a specialized recruitment firm providing service to financial institutes, commercial industrial sectors, as well as IT T, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Participate in planning, organizing and managing various recruitment activities including Management Trainee Programme, Recruitment Day and other graduate recruitment activities
- Keep abreast of the latest development of related ordinances and regulations, benchmark market best practices, and give advice on workflow streamlining opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
- Manage recruitment activities of the assigned portfolio including deployment of a variety of recruitment methods, sourcing and interviewing, as well as identifying the right candidates
- Support the development of human resources policies procedures to ensure HR plans are well understood and implemented.
- Participating in ad hoc HR Projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in human resources management in financial institutions
- Possess high market awareness in the latest development of employment practices in the banking industry
- Familiar with employment related ordinances.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Strong report writing skill, with hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel and other application software
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format)together with current and expected salary detailsby clicking the Apply Now button.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.