Our client is an SGX-listed group of companies with a diversified business portfolio, mainly in the area of healthcare, semiconductor and retail. As the HR manager, you will be responsible for the overall HR policies of the company.
- Develop and oversee HR systems and processes.
- Manage recruitment and staffing policies and processes
- Develop policies relating to employee recruitment and retention with a focus on employee experience and engagement
- Manage groups payroll, compensation and employee benefits
- Direct the performance appraisal process
- Monitor and evaluate the companys performance improvement plan and provide recommendations based on key performance indicators
- Develop and monitor training programmes for relevant teams, functions and departments
- Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in corporate HR management
- Singaporeans only
Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consent us to perform on your behalf.
EA License: 19C9782 (Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd)
EA Personnel: R2199602