HR Manager-Learning & Development
|Job Title:||HR Manager-Learning & Development|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2018 14:28|
2. Ensure appropriate action is taken to increase the capabilities and skills of all employees in line with business developments and growth with particular focus on building up DL training system(orientation training, certification, re-certification, etc.), frontline leadership improvement.
3. Ensure that an annual training plan is prepared and implemented linked to business objectives incorporating training programs for all levels employee as identified in individual development plans, ensuring linkage with OCA;
4. Manage the entire learning cycle design, develop, deliver, evaluate learning solutions in response to business needs;
5. Manage the site performance management processes to ensure objectives for all employees are set in line with the business plan and their performance against their objectives is reviewed and continuously improved;
6. Leading initiatives to support the culture including activities to support Eatons diversity and inclusion efforts, executive mentoring and coaching.
7. Ad. Hoc projects assigned by the manager.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, English or MBA, Master preferred;
2. Minimum 8+ years HR working experience including at least 6 years' solid relevant experience in multi-national manufacturing company;
3. Good command of English;
4. Good presentation, communication and facilitation skills.
5. Change management methodology including large scale change initiatives. Strong analytical, consulting, and coaching skills.
6. Mature, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you lookfrom the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every dayyoull find one thing in common. It all relies on power. Thats why Eaton is dedicated to improving peoples lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. Were ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and were committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.