In 1978, under the commission of the Baptist Convention of Hong Kong, Baptist Oi Kwan Social Service (BOKSS) was founded by Hong Kong Baptist University (formerly known as the Hong Kong Baptist College) and came into service in 1982. We firstly began our community services in Wan Chai district and Hong Kong Island. Over 30 years of development, we have expanded our services to districts in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Our mission is to promote Holistic Care" and the well-being of the person as a whole". We aim to provide social services to the community through the blend of Christian belief, profession and innovation, to manifest and proclaim Christian belief and to make holistic care towards individuals, families and the community in terms of their physical, psychological, social and spiritual development as a whole; our service units provide diversified social services including Children, Youth, Family, Kindergarten, Elderly Community Health Care and Mental Health Services, Clinical Psychological and Counselling Services, Employment and Training Services, Catering Service, Poverty Alleviation and short-term food assistance service, etc. So as to implement our notion of Christian Social Service".
Since April 2009, BOKSS has been incorporated under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and is one of the tax-exempted charitable institutions under the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Baptist Oi Kwan Social Service is a company limited by guarantee.
- Be responsible for leading HR Management functions in aligning organization policy and complying legal requirement
- Ensuring both internal and external communication and liaising with key stakeholders on delivering effective HR programs & solutions
- Integrating digital platform to staff development and organizational learning framework
- Coordinating with service departments on talent management and succession planning programs
- Initiating staff engagement and wellness programs to enhance morale of teamwork
- Degree holder or above in HR Management or related discipline with over 5 years management experience, familiar with full spectrum of HR process
- Committed and willing to work for a Christian non-profit organization
- Strategic minded with strong sense on people development and continuous learning
- Strong analytical mind and sense of responsibility
- Excellent planning and organizational skills on staff training & talent management
- Mainly in Headquarter
Interested parties please send your application letter and curriculum vitae with expected salary byclickingApply Nowor by mail to Mr. Chiu, CEO of BOKSS,6/F, 36 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai, Hong Kongon or before 12June2022.
BOKSS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. We will treat our application in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.