About David James Recruitment Limited
DJRecruit Asia Limited was founded on the principle that technology professionals in the Asia region need an industry specialist recruiter who understands their needs. Our company is formed by a group of successful and experienced recruiters, most with at least five years in the industry. Currently focusing on providing recruitment solutions to our clients in the Asia region, our aim is to be the leading brand in the market
At DJRecruit Asia Limited, our consultants really do understand technology versus business, and how it all fits together. But more importantly, we make sure that we work hard to understand you and what you are looking for. So not only can you expect to work with someone who really knows your market, we will also know how you fit in.
DJRecruit Asia Limited is currently based in Hong Kong, with a remit to expand into other major locations across Asia to service our clients. We offer services in retained and contingency search for permanent, interim management / contract and onsite staff, including recruitment solutions for large scale projects.
Our client is a sizable and stable international Law Firm in Central. They are currently expanding the HR & Operations team, so they are hiring an experienced and responsible HR Manager to handle and manage the all-rounded HR management and projects of the firm.
- Reporting to the HR & Operations Director supporting recruitment, HR projects, compliance and polices work
- Liaising with the line managers and recruiters on both supporting and professional hiring matters
- Updating the job requirements and preparing the job descriptions
- Engaging in staff relations matters and organizing team building activities
- Working with the HQ to develop the professional training program
- Reviewing and updating the HR polices including the staff handbook and ensuring the regulatory is complying with the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Managing the visa application, staff relocation and induction progress are smooth for new joiners
- Acting as the HRBP to ensure all Partners and Department Heads are fully support in the HR prospective
- Assisting in various HR projects such as salary review, and HR system upgrade etc.
- Degree holder major in Business / Human Resources with law firm work exposure
- At least 5 years related HR work experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English required
- Good understanding of Hong Kong Labour Ordinance
- Legal / Insurance / Professional Services / Banking / Finance industry background is highly preferred
- Welcome candidates on AM / Senior Officer level seeking for a career step up
Interested parties please send us your updated resume with your latest and expected salaries or please call us at +852 3619 9861 or email us at legaldjrecruit.comfor a confidential discussion.