Please apply with full resume by:
Email: [email redacted, apply via Company website] or click APPLY NOW below.
- Handle full spectrum HR functions, including manpower planning, recruitment process, training and development, performance management, employee relations, annual budget
- Regular review and implement HR policies and procedures and make recommendations for continuous enhancement
- Lead / Participate in various annual exercises/ HR projects/ HR system implementation projects
- Holder of a bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or a related discipline with at least 7 years' relevant experience
- With Listed Company/ MNC/ Sizable Firm exposure is definitely an advantage
- Well-versed in employment related ordinances and employment practices in Hong Kong
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office with good experience in using HRMS
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.