- Manage a full spectrum HR functions, including but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, learning and development, career management, talent management & succession planning and employee relations
- Develop, document, maintain and implement human resources policies and procedures that fit into companys overall business strategy and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Manage and process monthly payroll and CPF submission
- Perform day to day HR administrative tasks
- Develop and maintain office administrative system
- Carry out general office administrative tasks.
- At least 5 years proven experience in HR and office management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently in high pressured environment.
- Min Diploma in HR / Business-related studies or equivalent; additional qualification as a personal assistant or secretary will be a plus
- Able to start immediately will be an advantage
- Industrial Relations
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Chinese Language
EA License No.06C5809
EA Personal Registration No.R2094899