Industry: Interior Design Firm
Working Hours: Monday Friday, 8.30am 5.45pm
Basic up $4000
- Responsible for the full HR spectrum such as employee engagement, talent development & management and C&B, payroll, recruitment, performance management and other HR related matters
- Preparation of documents & tabulations for submission to Authorities/BCA on Covid-19 & other matters
- Coordinating with relevant parties (ie. Sub-cons) on submission matters
- ISO/PQP/Auditing process related matters
- Provide business consultative support together with the Managing Director in line with business strategies
- Plan and implementation the delivery of HR strategies and policies.
- Take the lead in strengthening staff cohesion and team building.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Resource Management or its equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Singapore Employment Act/ ISO Certification
- Working experience in Interior Design Firm/ Construction industry is a plus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to
[ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee
HRRemunerationResource ManagementWorking ExperienceBASICResumeEmployee EngagementRegistrationTeam BuildingPerformance ManagementLTDPayrollCConstructionEmailDesignBusinessManagement
- Business Management
- Construction Engineering
- Employee Engagement
- Interior Design