HR Manager, China - 小而美外资
|Job Title:||HR Manager, China - 小而美外资|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2022 06:20|
* With strong technology l-eading on the market
* Booming and stable business growth status
1 Human Resources Management, Operation and Processes:
- To lead the company talent management processes including attraction, retention, dismissal, mapping, training, and development, by applying policies and action plans that create and support high performance teams.
- To ensure the correct personnel administration, including payroll incidences, benefits, compensation, attendance records, leaves and permits, providing service in time and form, and therefore supporting the employees'employees' productivity.
- To keep complete and proper employee personal files and records.
- To manage all compensation and benefits policies and procedures, including payroll, bonuses, incentives, commissions, allowances, and other benefits, based on company and group's processes and policies, as well as applicable tax and social security laws, providing reliable calculations and developing competitive compensation packages.
- To coordinate the plans and actions for internal talent mobility into and from China, within the Group.
- To design, review, authorizeauthorize and update the Policies, Processes and Procedures of the Human Resources Area, as well as supervise they are applied and followed across the Company.
- Set efficient collaboration with the external vendors supporting the payroll processing and dispersion.
- Manage efficiently and with cost effectiveness other external vendors such as: recruitment agencies, headhunters, agents and laborlabor relations advisorsadvisors.
1 Business Partner:
- To contribute building a strong and integrated management team, that reflect and lead as example of the company values, to their direct teams and the rest of the organizationorganization.
- To support the General Manager on the Human Resources Strategy design and development.
- To work as a bridge between local and global, to build and release with the respective analysis, the relevant reports about the Company Human Resources status and key indicators, to the General Manager and to the Global Headquarter offices.
- To support, guide and advise the department managers and leaders in properly implementing Human Resources strategies, plans, within the company policies and local regulations, to ensure a professional personnel management that delivers the department expected functions and achieves the department goals and targets.
1 Budget and Planning:
- To prepare the annual human resources Budget including head count, training, and staff expenses, and support the periodic reporting required by Group and in close cooperation with the Finance Manager, for monthly closing and reporting, Estimates, Budget and long-term projections.
- To control monthly, the assigned budget in terms of payroll and expenses, ensuring it is within the approved amounts.
- To ensure good employee relations by establishing actions for a positive, productive, and healthy working environment and climate, by fulfilling all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- To ensure that all company facilities, including factories, warehouses, and offices, comply with all labour , safety and hygiene regulations, working together with the relevant department heads for employee training and communication.
* Good English in both written and oral
* Hands on HR operational management for China and HK region, good sense of compliance and policy
* HR BP experience and mature communication with business leaders in matrix organisation
* Work-life balance & Flexible working hours
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lana Li on +86 21 6035 3408