Launched globally in 2002, 6IXTY 8IGHT is synonymous with fun and cheeky styling. From its core line of signature mix and match bras and panties, the brand has also created a fully coordinated collection of affordable leisurewear and accessories. Designed to meet and exceed the demands of its customers for an integrated wardrobe from underwear to outerwear. 6IXTY 8IGHT offers young fashionistas everything they need to express the many changing facets of their unique personality.
More to come soon at: www.6IXTY8IGHT.com
- Perform full spectrum of HR functions including Performance Management, Employee Relations, HRIS, Industrial Relations, Talent Management & Development, Compensation & Benefit Management.
- Review, implement and update company policies and procedures regularly to ensure the compliance with statutory requirements and enhance the overall business efficiency & effectiveness
- Liaise closely with department heads and line managers on HR strategic planning / HR initiatives
- Drive employee engagement and performance management programs
- Lead annual practice of survey and benchmarking exercises
- Develop and implement internal communications project in align with company direction
- Succession Planning, Talent Management & Development
- Collaborate with and connect internal stakeholders and ensure organizational initiatives and projects are effectively communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects assigned
- Degree in Human Resources or other related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experiences
- Strong business mind set and able to work in fast peace environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work across functions at all levels with good project management skills
- Positive mindset, full of energy and a strong motivator in the company
- Hands on, flexible, leadership experience, detail minded
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" to apply . For more information about our brand, please visit www.6ixty8ight.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within 6IXTY 8IGHT. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed after one year.All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.