We Help People Find Good Jobs and Our Clients to Succeed in Business
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organization within the shortest time.
We understand the challenges that our clients and candidates face, thus we are committed to creating an ideal platform for them to meet. Meanwhile, we facilitate the hiring success for all our clients and open doors to enable qualified talents to further enhance their career growth.
- Provide HR reporting support including research, analysis of business requests, problem solving, issue tracking, and resolution.
- Design, support, and coordinate the development of business relevant analytics and processes.
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards.
- Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise.
- Provide reporting support on ad hoc projects or requests.
- Determine what data should be selected and evaluated to address and track various business issues.
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application, and implementation of metrics.
- Proactively apply analytical and research skills to monitor trends and elevate issues.
- Promote self-service reporting functionality with end users.
- Monitor reporting usage logs and offer recommendations for consolidation where possible.
- Take ownership of and ensure integrity of HRIS data through development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase reporting efficiencies.
- Remain apprised of new technology, new approaches and best practices as itrelates to business analytics and the ability to generate critical data associated with the business.
- Serve as a key contact for non-routine questions and requests, especially related to HR systems and data.
- Collaborate with HR/HRIS team members to ensure system usage consistency across regions.
Experience / Education
- At least 5 years of CB experience in a MNC, preferably in the financial industry
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Human Resources Management, Business Administration preferred
- Experience in HR reporting support including research, analysis of business requests
- Detail oriented with good analytical mindset to turn the data into sound figure to support the decision of HR management
- Self-motivated and independently driving result
- Workday or other HRIS experience, detail report writing with consultancy skill is a plus
- Advanced Excel; moderate Powerpoint
- English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experiences would be consider as Senior Officer
Please write in to [email redacted, apply via company website] with your full resume (in MS-Word Format), stating your current and expected salary, and availability. Alternatively, please click the "Apply Now" button below or call Christy at (852) 21750698 for a confidential discussion of this job and other similar job opportunities.
Interested Applicants - please send an updated copy of your CV to [email redacted, apply via company website] to apply.