Streamlined practicality and efficiency is the new magic.
Upholding the concept of working elegantly, Magic Search streamlines recruitment processes and procedure for both employees and candidates to help both sides achieve their desirable business and career results and performances because we believe good timing means competitiveness over your rivals and we dedicate ourselves to be part of your success.
With profound industry experience and extensive networks, our team has robust track record in recruiting talents for sales marketing, luxury lifestyle retail, digital advertising and other fields. Our team values our clients uniqueness and genuinely understands the know-hows needed for each post. We also uncover possibilities you have not considered and advise you on your applications. Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website].
Our client is an European retailing company with its regional buying office located in Hong Kong. They are looking for a HR Manager to join the team.
- Report to the HR Director, responsible for full spectrum of HR functions with ranging from Talent Acquisition, Compensation Benefits, Performance Management and Staff Engagement
- Maintain the talent program to attract and retain a high quality workforce and drive the performance of the business
- Develop a well-structured benefits and compensation program to support the company remain competitive in labor market and ensure sustainability in the future
- Prepare and validate various HR reports on regularly basis
- Manage daily HR operations and monitor the staff movement in HRIS and filing system
- Prepare monthly payroll and update relevant change logs and leave reports
- Administer various benefits schemes of the company
- Handle performance review process and other annual exercises
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years hands-on experience in HR
- Excellent interpersonal and liaising skills, strong analytical mindset and well organization skills
- Excellent command of written Chinese English with fluent spoken of Cantonese, English Mandarin
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. To apply, please quote current and expected salary and send your CV to [email redacted, apply via company website].