HR Manager at Retail Company
|Job Title:||HR Manager at Retail Company|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2019 13:47|
The HR manager is responsible for talent acquisition, employee evaluation, training, employee relations, being as the business partner with the head of HR, promote HR initiatives to accelerate organisation goals.
* Analyse hiring needs and create new strategy for hiring
* Plan and coordinate training programs for both stores and corporate
* Work with HR team for the system implementation, global projects
* Partner with business leaders to plan and manage HR initiatives
* HR generalist background preferred
* Business English and Japanese
* Strong aspiration for growth and improvements
* Great compensation package
* Good work life balance
* Internal mobility chance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sheldon Xu on +81 3 6832 8998.
This is a famous retail company with over 80 stores in japan and still expanding business both stores, corporate, their products include ready to wear, accessories, shoes collections. (TOEIC 735-860) (2N2)