HR Manager at INTL Pharma Company - Shinjuku
|Job Title:||HR Manager at INTL Pharma Company - Shinjuku|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 13:36|
A multinational pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced HR Manager to review the implementation of HR strategies at the local and global level.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to advise management on ways to improve current situations relative to HR.
The key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* HR Functional Support across key areas of Business
* Talent Acquisition
* Global and Local Responsibilities
A successful candidate will have:
* Experience as an HR Professional
* Japanese and English communication skills
* An Understanding of Japanese Employment Laws
* Experience managing a team
* Experience in Pharmaceuticals preferred
A successful candidate will be offered:
* an attractive compensation package
* the opportunity to influence business decisions in a global organization
* the ability to initiate HR projects and manage a team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeff Henderson on +813 6627 6055
This is a European Pharmaceutical company, with over 20,000 employees who treat 100 million patients worldwide by their medical products, which are available in over 100 countries.
Specific to their operations in Japan, there is a team of close to 50, with a corporate structure that requires a strong HR team to help with the growth of the business. (TOEIC 735-860)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's