As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkOur client is a highly reputable luxury retail group actively seeking a hands-on and dynamic HR professional to lead the existing HR department in an all rounded HR managerial position.
Our client is a highly reputable international luxury retail group with a rapidly expanding presence across Asia-Pacific.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR, the selected HR Manager will be involved in a broad range of HR activities across the group and will require a flexible, customer-centric approach and strategy to meet the needs of the growing organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality advice and support to department heads and employees across the full spectrum of HR related issues, policies, systems and relevant projects
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including Recruitment and Selection, Compensation Benefits, Payroll Administration, Learning Development and Staff Relations amongst other key HR duties as required locally and across APAC
- Responsible for internal and external communication, respond to internal and external stakeholder HR enquiries
- Provide end-to-end assistance in the formulation and implementation of HR polices and procedures
- Provide guidance and lead the existing HR team members in the region
- Work closely with Global Leadership teams in ad hoc projects and duties
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 year's hands-on HR managerial experience with strong knowledge of HR best practices
- Relevant working experience within sizeable international environment (retail background highly preferred but not required)
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance, experience working at the Regional capacity
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Excellent language ability in both English and Chinese
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude with proven leadership ability, driven and proactive mentality
- Willing to travel
An exciting leadership and career development opportunity within a leading and highly reputable international retail group.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778