We are hiring a Human Resource Manager and Business Partner to provide HR strategic support to the divisional management for the Asian region (Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China) and help them achieving their business & strategic objectives. Together you define and implement concrete actions to address the people priorities.
In this role, you will report to the Head of HR for Euroclear Bank,. You are an integral member of the extended HRCO Management team.
Job Purpose and Accountability
1) Responsible for the implementation of the local HR & People strategy
- Support senior management to shape the strategic future of the business through strategic thinking in HR matters. Drives the translation of the business needs into the HR strategy and the tactical solutions to implement it;
- Defends Group strategic intent in the region, as well as local requirements towards the Group.
- Articulates people needs into a coherent HR approach, aligned with the groups interests;
- Analyze HR and business data, discuss the meaning with senior managers and work with them to identify key HR levers and action items
- Manage and coach your local HR operator and advisor in Hong Kong with a clear vision to deliver customer excellence to all stakeholders.
- Ensure close relationships with the HR Centers of Expertise to ensure adherence with policies and programs defined at group level in the fields of Compensation and Benefits, HR Legal, Talent Management and Corporate Communication
- Ensures close relationships with the regional and group's control functions (Risk, Audit, Compliance, Finance, IT) in respect of HR related matters;
- Consult with subject matter experts at group level to gather relevant expert advice & identify solutions for the business where needed.
2) Responsible for high quality end-to-end HR processes
- Responsible for the full range of HR services for Asia (license to operate): eg recruitment, administration, payroll
- Coach, challenge and support senior management in their role in a range of strategic HR processes, for example:
- the annual performance & compensation review
- the talent review & talent development
- the succession planning
- Coach and support management to manage complex people issues, including performance management
- Represent the business needs to the COEs and provide input on requirements for companywide program design eg provide input to the COE on development tracks for high potentials, learning plans, provide input to global reward strategy
- Responsible for the headcount plan of the entity, monitoring & follow-up;
3) Responsible for the identification of people performance projects & support of delivery
- Oversees the implementation of Corporate driven HR projects & programs and their alignment to the Business & entitys HR strategy.
- Partner with the business to deliver strategic effectiveness and people performance projects, including in divisional transformation or reorganizations context, providing direction on the HR implications
- Act as role model with respect to change management
Who Are we Looking For ?
- Bachelors Degree in Business / Human Resources preferred
- Min 10 years experience as an HR Generalist and/or Business Partner, dealing with Talent Management, Training & Development, succession plans, Performance, talent acquisition and mobility, career development, employee engagement programs, preferably in a finance area
- Sound knowledge of local employment and HR legislation / regulations
- Interacting with local and regional senior management in a convincing way, while sensitive to different cultures and able to work in a multi-national international organization.
- Empathic, personal tact, and strong communication skills.
- Understanding views and reflecting understanding in actions.
- Leading strategy and execution. High drive and interest in taking on new tasks.
- Dealing with conflicting priorities and effectively negotiating to find resolution.
- Strong analytical skills, well-organized, timely, and persistent
- Ability to handle very confidential information on daily basis
- Excellent English language skills.