Darrenn (Hong Kong) Limited
Who We Are
Darrenn is a multi-disciplinary practice specialising in urban design, architecture design, landscape design and interior design. The passionate and committed team consists of experienced designers, shaping space with unique vision and professional expertise.
We care about the quality of life. We endeavour to deliver best designs to clients through thoughtful considerations of human needs. Seeing the big picture enables us to create design plans and solutions that facilitate successful and sustainable towns and cities. Blending comprehensive understanding of each project with strategic thinking, we are proud to deliver intelligent solutions and high quality services to clients.
Our biggest motivation comes from our commitment to the communities we work with. With our clear design leadership and vision, Darrenn is determined to give back to the society through contribution of our design expertise.
- Report directly to CEO, APAC
- Perform full spectrum of HR functions as a HR Generalist including but not limited to recruitment, CB, payroll, MPF administration, employee relations strategies to attract, retain and motivate staff
- Prepare and update various regular HR related reports in quality and timely manner
- Provide consultative and operational support to line managers on HR matters
- Assist in handling annual HR projects
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience (experience in Architectural Design firm is a MUST)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written skills in Chinese and English and good spoken Mandarin is a must
- Proficient in MS Office and well verse with Employment Ordinance
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send your resume to apply online. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.