Title: Human Resources Manager
Organization: China Manufacturing/SH & GZ & BJ Sites
Location: Guangzhou, China
Reports To: Sr. HR Manager MFG SH/GZ/BJ
Professional track; Full time
The position will be a HRBP role to lead all HR initiatives and activities to support Guangzhou manufacturing sites with potential additional newly developing business sites in South of China. Drives HR goals and objectives, implements and follows through the overall HR strategies, targets and activity plans in full spectrum of human resource. Completes the routine HR tasks in compliance with agreed HR policies and procedures under support from HR platform and Colleague Services to ensure effective and efficient delivery of HR solutions to leaders and colleagues.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Proactively participate in China Manufacturing AOP (Annual Operation Planning) headcount planning, support business leaders with headcount deployment.
- Work with talent acquisition team to drive recruitment efforts that support the long-term talent needs of the business.
- Consult with managers and leaders to reassess and define hiring needs and success profiles.
- Establish and maintain cooperation with local recruiting channels of direct labors through support by talent acquisition team.
- Provide consultation to business leaders on people and organization development.
- Assist business leaders on organization structure adjustment, people promotion/ transfer, salary adjustment, etc.
- Provide consultation and assistance for people issues, such as coaching in leadership, facilitate in PIP, etc.
- PMD (Performance Management and Development) process: leading the process implementation in division, provide necessary training or consultation when necessary, audit the quality and give feedback to management team.
- HRR (Human Resource Review) process: assist leaders to complete their HRR process for their direct reports; participate in the HRR review with management team; follow up the defined actions; roll out the HRR process for a lower level.
- With the guidance of local Total Rewards partner, complete total compensation process for responsible business.
- Support business leaders and managers to make increase decisions. Ensure that all salary recommendation is within guidelines.
- Conduct compensation analysis in partnership with subject matter experts to determine local compensation needs and actions.
- Responsible for supported Manufacturing sites direct labors OT and local incentive plan data at monthly basis.
Learning & Development
- Follow guidance in annual budget planning, monitor the spending of training costs.
- Systematically collect training needs, also ensure the training implementation.
- Be familiar with Quality Management System and take lead in HR part to make sure all related apply to compliance to meet ISO & other government audit requirements.
- Together with business leaders and TMOD identify opportunities to evaluate the organization capability gaps. Design and structure programs to support organization and talent development.
- Connect with employees and business managers closely and understand their needs and concerns. Address their needs in division management meeting and give feedback to central HR teams to create an open, cooperative atmosphere.
- Responsible for employee relationship relevant issues, incl. labor law consultation, conduct culture development and employee communication related activities.
- Partner with stakeholders or a leadership team to review and analyze Employee Involvement Survey results and identify priority areas for improvement, enabling managers to implement action plans to improve and sustain optimal involvement levels among colleagues.
- Process Improvement and Projects.
- Participate, lead and/or manage HR projects and initiatives on the broader HR team leveraging the Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodology and tools as appropriate. Examples including temporary hiring processes, onboarding, community outreach, etc.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding HR policy and HR projects to ensure smooth implementation.
- Seeking continuous improvement on HR practices and operation.
- Participant in regional/Local HR projects and support other function projects.
- Analyzes, maintains and communicates various HR reports, conducts HR data analysis & HR records required by top management, law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Bachelors degree or above.
- At least 8 years experience in HR function with 5 years+ of HR generalist experience in a multinational manufacturing environment. Bio-tech industry background is preferred.
- Has a strong business focus and insight, works with business unit management as a business partner.
- Be capable and willing to work on day-to-day operational issues as well as the sense of human resources strategic activities.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin language skills (both oral and written). Must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong team and inter-personnel skills.