The Talent Development Manager jbascope
1) strategically develop, plan and direct Talent Development (TD),
2) Human Resource (HR) policies, practices, processes and metrics
3) Recruitment, employment,
4) Employee learning, training and development
5) Policy and processes, consulting, training, benefits and compensation administration,
6) Employee relations, performance management, talent management, onboarding & off boarding, policy
implementation, affirmative action and MOM employment act compliance.
Requirements: Minimum Diploma in any discipline, preferably HR management. Minimum five (5) years of experience in HR-related field Mature and strong team player with the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively at all levels Resourceful, positive, energetic with initiative and excellent motivational skills Strong organizational and analytical skills with ability to work independently Demonstrates leadership qualities and ability to resolve conflicts at the workplace Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills. Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
Chan Chee Meng
Recommended Skills Administration Analytical Coaching And Mentoring Communication Confidentiality Conflict Resolution