Human connection is at the heart of our business. Our personal approach, supported by state-of-the-art technology, is what sets us apart in the world of work. We express this with a new brand promise: Human Forward.
about the company.
My client is an international construction company with global offices. They are currently looking for a seasoned HR Manager to join their team.
about the team.
Reporting to the HR head and leading 3-5 subordinates.
about the job.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefit, employee relations and other HR projects
- Provide professional HR advice to senior management to ensure an equitable working environment, which is in compliance with company's HR policies and procedures
- Oversee daily HR operations; recruitment process, payroll and benefit, employee compensation case, working visa and expatriate cases
- Review HR policies, procedures and workflow to ensure they are efficiently implemented and comply with local laws & regulations
- Manage regular HR initiatives throughout the employment life cycle covering performance development review, annual manpower planning, staff retention program
- Support management on any ad hoc HR projects
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of HR generalist experience and at least 5 years of managerial experience working across sizable construction or related industries
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other relevant legislations
- Result driven, great leadership skills, business mindset, strategic thinking
- Proficient in MS Office and HR systems
- Good command of English, Cantoneseand Mandarin